Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Best burger in Wise County?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    Snack shack!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member fierce9327's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    If glens in norton hadnt shut down i would say it but i would have to go with pixies in pound

  3. #13
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    Toss-up between Snack Shack, Nutts Grill and Central Drive-in
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    Dari Barn.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    At one time you could get a good burger at Dari Delite in BSG...but I don't know about now...haven't eaten there in years...they had an excellent taco salad as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    The last few times I've ate at Dairy Delite, I've been disapointed. The last taco salad I got there was 95% lettuce, 1.5% shells, 1% beans, 1% tomatoes, 1% cheese, and .5% meat. They used to be great though. Their hotdogs suck too. I've not had one of their burgers though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    It's been a long time since I've eaten there...used to be good tho. Tiger market used to have a good burger as well...but since they have new ownership, the deli doesn't make em anymore I think.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    We used to get taco salads from there all the time, after the last debacle, it's been a while. "Tiger Market"/Rogers #2 is one of the stops on my route. Everytime I'm in there the food smells great.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    Is the deli fired back up at Tiger?...for a few months they weren't cooking. The convenience store beside PVHS makes a killer philly cheese steak...should try it sometime.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best burger in Wise County?

    I've had the cheesesteak there. It's pretty good. Yes, on the Rogers deli being open again too.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •